Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Update Progress on my Halloween Cross Stitch Piece

Hello ya'll :) Hope everyone had a good Tuesday! 

My daughter that I reported ha the ear ache is doing a good bit better, but she still isn't a 100% yet. She missed yesterday and today from school, but is heading back tomorrow.

Here is an update on my Halloween project that I have been working on:



Making progress... Hope to have it finished in several days. There is no back stitching on this piece so when I put the last stitch in, that's it :)

As I was sorting through pictures I came across these:




These are from my sons prom back in May. He graduated this year and turned 18 in August. I am so proud of my handsome young man!

Today, I also managed to sort through some floss for a really big Teresa Wintzler kit. Yesterday was like Christmas in the mail, as I received alot of ebay packages. I looooovvvveeee ebay! A little to much my hubby would say...lol! Maybe when I get some time in the next few days I could snap a pic of my goodies. It's a mix of quilting stuff and cross stitch.


No comments:

Post a Comment