Sunday, September 8, 2013

Not a Fun Day!

Today was not a fun day, and even more so for my 13 year old daughter! I had to take her to the ER with an earache this morning. She came home from school Fri. afternoon complaining of it bothering her some, and then yesterday it became a little worse, and I thought maybe if she can make it until Mon. I can take her to the regular doctor's office, but by today she was hurting much worse and saying it felt like something was running down her throat on that same side. Yesterday I gave her some Tylenol and that only worked for about an hour, so with it worse today I didn't want her to suffer anymore, so to the ER we went about 9:30 this morning :( It didn't take as long as I thought it would, and I did take my Halloween project along with me while me and her chatted. Then after that it was off to Walgreens to get her meds.. Turns out she has a middle ear infection. Poor baby! I hate ear aches and sore throats the worse. Hopefully she will start to feel better tomorrow. After we got home, we had a lazy Sunday (even the hubs took off a day from working around here!) and we watched movies all afternoon and evening long. Hopefully better news to report tomorrow!


No comments:

Post a Comment